Medical Education Corentec facebook Corentec instagram Corentec tiwter Corentec mail
Medical Training Courses
- Corentec is committed to enhancing surgeon knowledge of Corentec products and advances in hip and knee arthroplasty through hands-on training programs.
Corentec has extensive training opportunities in a hands-on environment through cadaveric based training as well as a didactic setting with our world class faculty.
- Schedule a course: Jacklyn Feula, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corentec is hosting an educational activity that allows you to visit one of our faculty members in their respective clinical environment.
- During the visit, you will be able to observe surgical procedures, interact with the surgical and clinical team in the hospital or ASC? The surgeons will dedicate time to you during your visit to discuss their care protocols, -that includes the implementation of outpatient TJA, and various other aspects of care that includes prevention of complications such as infection and pain management.
These visits provide a unique opportunity to interact with your peers.
- Schedule your visit: Jacklyn Feula, email@example.com
- As Corentec is committed to enhancing surgeon knowledge, we are just as committed to enhancing the knowledge of our sales force.
- Through our train-the-trainer programs members of the sales force will be allowed to visit one of our faculty members in their clinical environment.
The sales force will observe live surgery and interact with the entire OR team while learning the latest Corentec techniques.
- Schedule a training: Jacklyn Feula, firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Education Contact
- Jaclyn Feula
- Global Director of Medical
Education & Training